Monday, October 13
An Emerson College police officer saw a non-Emerson affiliated person get hit by a car at 3:25 a.m. at the Boylston and Tremont intersection. Boston Police and Boston Emergency Medical Services were called. The person refused transport to the hospital.
Saturday, October 18
- A staff member’s personal property was stolen from the staffer’s Little Building office.
- A man on a bike in the Public Garden tried and failed to grab a student’s purse.
- A parent of a student reported being assaulted while in front of the Cutler Majestic Theater.
Monday, October 20
A truck driver backed into a fire alarm box in Allen’s Alley. The Boston Fire Department was notified for repairs.
Wednesday, October 22
An employee’s personal property was stolen from Emerson’s Cafe.
Thursday, October 23
- A student was followed and had a wallet stolen while walking to Paramount.
- A Securitas worker found pills in the Ansin Building lobby, which were turned over to ECPD. They determined that the pills had been prescribed and were not restricted under the Controlled Substances Act.
Friday, October 24
ECPD issued a no trespass warning to a non-Emerson guest who was harassing a resident in the Little Building.
Saturday, October 25
- ECPD separated a fight between two non-Emerson people on Boylston Street and called an ambulance for one who had a small facial laceration.
- An exterior pane of glass was smashed at the Union Bank building.
Sunday, October 26
ECPD officers broke up a fight between two people unaffiliated with Emerson at Boylston Place.